happy 1st birthday to my blog!

photo via Poetic Home
So it's already (only?) a year since I started writing this blog!
Here's my very first post on the 4th of July 2011:)
I'm really happy for myself that I didn't quit writing it.
It's becoming my lee, where I put my good feelings to.
As you probably noticed, I never wrote here something really sad. But it doesn't mean I'm always lucky. I'm not. Sometimes I wonder if I'm not this kind of person, hahaha:).
Anyway, every minute that I was thinking of giving it up, I thought of the reason why I held on trying til now. And that was what kept me doing it.
Simple. Sharing good things make them double.
So today I'll show you some things I'll wrote about during this year.
To begin with, I wrote 29 Inspiration Monday! Most visited Inspiration Monday was this one.
I also wrote about my childhood summerthe place where my mother was born, about the rules of kayking, about dreams, about what I love about Vilnius, about autumn, about loosing something, but not getting lost, about balcony conversations, about nice strangers, about how foreigners imagine Lithuania, about home being home.
I talked about how to gain more self-confidence and showed you great ideashow to break bad habits.
I shared some photos I made in Bamberg and BayreuthChristkindlesmarktNürnberg vs Berlin matchSalzburgPanemunėMünchenTrakai and Anykščių stumbrynas. And made a little tour for you in the main street in Nuremberg.
I gave you some tips - like how to open a wine bottle without the corkscrew. Or where to go in Vilnius at the evening. Or how to make marbleized Easter eggs.
I gave some advice about finding a present on Christmas. Or finding presents while you're travelling.
recommended some musicbooks and theater performance.
I recommended some movies for you - like Volver. Or some of the Korean. And some short movies like Ticking Boxes or The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore. And some TV series - like The New girl. Or The Office.
I showed you some great art projects, like  Feet FirstStars DeathLevitationVilnius temperature or just a random beautiful painting.
I ask you couple questions about clothes - like do you wear a Christmas jumpers? And showed you what's new that I adore in the fashion world.
I gave you some advice on beauty - like how to keep your face skin beautiful. Or how to have silky hair.
I wrote some fun random posts - like the one about planking or tebowing. And shared some fun stuff about European Basketball Championship taking place in Lithuania.
I also shared another fun facts, just like the one about night blooming flower or this scary story.
And I showed you my perfect birthday gift:).
That's not all of the posts I did - just some of them so you can get the picture.
Anyway, happy birthday to my blog!
And one more thing:
P. S. Remember: success goes after work only in the dictionary:).
With love,
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment