yoga.

photo via Pinterest
As I don't do anything very productive this summer, I decided to do some sports. I never was a sports fan, but perhaps as I grow older, I get a little clever and I think it's important to take care of your body and health.
Last summer I did some aerobics, instructed by Deanne Berry and since then I practiced it from time to time. Later a friend of mine, who's working at the gym, created a personal workout as I asked her for 3 main things: that it wouldn't be hard, that it would exercise my whole body and that it wouldn't last longer than half an hour. Yes, I was very accurate about that. After couple months she made my workout more difficult.
And now I downloaded yoga basics at home video and started doing it. I have to say - it's so different from aerobics, so slow, so relaxing, so it's kind of hard for me to concentrate to the breathing when I'm used to listening to loud music while doing sports. And also due to the fact that I'm not flexible at all. But it's a nice change.
P. S. I hope I will do it someday.
P. S. P. S. That's just wow.
xoxo
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment