[..] my land is my only home.

Remember when I told you about Festival of Songs and Dances? Well, this year it is going to be the "smaller" one - only the pupils are taking part in it. But still - there will be 8000 pupils! Wow.
Here you can watch the video from Pupils' Festival of Songs and Dances 2009 - beautiful song and lovely lyrics.
Tonight I'm going to this concert, so I promise to share some photos or videos afterwards. I can't wait, I'm so excited! It's something indescribable to see thousands of people sing the same song as one.. Every face is so happy, so joyful. It's just magical.
Have a lovely weekend, dears!
xoxo
Ak.

I will never forget your pain
But you have to know how soon the trees will be blooming again
Someday I will turn into the tree myself
My land will call me home..
Only she is the true meaning
Nothing will  ever change her
Only for her you sacrifice everything
She's your beginning and your end.

No comments:

Post a Comment