although.

photo via Pinterest
I want to share with you a lovely story that my grandma told me about her young days recently.
She was a teacher and while studying at the university, one of her professors was in love with her. He was always making some jokes about her or doing some funny things to her. One of them I find very cute.
He asked the students to write complex sentences for homework and then he collected it. My grandma has written this sentence:
Although he loves her, love is not real.
The next day he gave back the homework for students and my grandma's sentence was corrected into this:
       him
Although she loves her, love is not real.
Haha, how cute is that? 
My grandma was super angry on him all the time and it lasted years! Until she graduated and at the graduation ball he took her for a dance and said to her that he's very sorry and that he was never thinking of hurting her feelings. 
Although that was the end of the story and nothing happened between them, now she still remembers him with a smile:)
xoxo
Ak.
P. S. I'm visiting my relatives this week, so I don't have much time (and internet) for my blog - I'll catch up with you later, my dears, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment