call your folks.

Last night I was chatting with one of my best friends (you can see her in the picture. We look funny though, but I like this photo - it was taken during our trip to Berlin in the summer 2010:). So I asked her without what she couldn't image me. And her answer was surprising.
She said: my life.
That was one of the sweetest things someone has said to me.
And this morning I've found this quote:
And every day, the world will drag you by the hand, yelling "This is important! And this is important! And this is important! You need to worry about this! And this! And this!"
And each day, it's up to you, to yank your hand back, put it on your heart and say "No. This is what's important."
via I Wrote This For You
So call your folks - that is what's important today.
xoxo
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment