[..] let me come home.

As I was writing the post about Salzburg, I understood that I never really did posted some photos from Lithuania.
And now as I miss it so much, I have to share something I found on my computer.
This was the summer in 2010 when I went with my parents and my grandmother to the castles of Panemunė (for lithuanian readers some more information here or here).
It is a road by the major river in Lithuania Nemunas and there are some ruins of the castles and mounds you can visit on this route.
Actually, in these photos you can see no ruins, because, well, I was too busy admiring the nature :).
But the truth is, the nature there is just breath-taking! This is the real beauty of Lithuania, the greeness and the sky all around you!
This is my Lithuania, which I carry on with me in my heart :).


In the last photo it is ooooh so cute little lithuanian village house! I don't know if you can see it in the photo, but there was a guitar by the bench, it looked so lovely!
And here's for the end, me and my grandmother by the river - do you see how green everything around us is (even the water looks somehow green!!)?!
Have a sunny evening,
xoxo
Ak.
P. S. home is wherever I'm with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment