have a delicious weekend.

photo via Kitten Sneezes
Hello, my sweets,
what are you up to this weekend? As it is the last weekend of my holidays, I have to make something special for myself, like me and my lovely friend call it self treatment day.
On such a day you have to do some of the things that you really enjoy like reading a book, lighting up an amazing aroma candle in your room, drinking your favorite coffee, going for a walk, eating ice-cream, taking a long bath with your favorite bath-oil..
As for today, I know I will definately search for some sushi restaurant to eat, because I just love it and it's already the 4th month that I haven't eaten it! And I will definately speak with my camera with these two cuties that I miss so much:
And listen to this:
And I hope I won't be too lazy and I will go shopping and find a perfect new high-heel shoes! (Although this mission can end up like that, haha.)
Have a self treatment weekend!
xoxo,
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment