13:50.

photo via Pinterest
Last Monday I heard such a funny thing on the lecture about the watches in advertisements.
The professor told us that all the watches in the advertisements usually show 10:10, 13:50 or something like that, because of the pointers in this way reminds a positive smiley. And there usually are no watches that show 16:40 (or something like that) because it would remind of a sad smile (unless the company don't want to sell it, haha!).
So I googled watch pictures and that's what I found! Isn't it funny?!
I have never noticed that!
Talking about watches, do you wear them? Which ones do you prefer?
I love colorful watches, like in the picture, it looks so cool! These Rolex watches for men are so nice as well! Although I don't have any colorful watch myself, I saw some adorable watches by Cacharel, like this one or this. And also I adore the watches with a cool design, like Calvin Klein watches, they look so solid, but stylish! Like this one, I love it!
Don't be late tomorrow, haha,
xoxo
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment