how to open a bottle of wine without a corkscrew?

photo via Jezebel
Recently I had a problem at home: I bought a bottle of wine, but I couldn't open it, because as I found out too late, my roommates don't have a wine corkscrew.
As I was sitting completely disapointed in my kitchen, I saw an umbrella hanging on a shelf and I remembered one evening when my sister and a friend of her opened the bottle of wine with.. yes, an umbrella!
It is really an amazing idea and it really works!
You just have to have a good tough umbrella, for example like in this photo and just push the cork into the bottle with the end of the umbrella while holding the bottle stable on the floor between your feet.
Voila!
xoxo,
Ak.

2 comments:

  1. But you have to pull out the cork outside... :/




    Ehh, just kidding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. vieną sekundę pagalvojau, kad iš tikrųjų nejuokauji!!!!!

    ReplyDelete