Inspiration Monday.

photo via We heart it
Good morning, my dears,
I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Me and other Erasmus students went to a football match, Deutsche Bundesliga, Nürnberg vs Berlin (2:0)!
To see football game in Germany live was my wish from the beginning! Actually I was also watching the game in the stadium for the first time in my life and I must say it is soooooo fun! (Not to mention the fact that it is the only place, where you can drink alcohol in public at a day time and no one will judge you, haha.)
Anyway, now I know I will definately go to the basketball game in Lithuania (as basketball is our religion)! 
I promise I will share some photos during this week from the football match and as for now, I think this amazing video based on Dr. Seuss's final book will blow your mind!
My favorite part -

Except when you don't. 
Because sometimes you won't.

So simple, but still we manage to forget. 
That sometimes you don't.
Have a nice week,
xoxo
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment