balcony conversations.

photo via Pinterest
photo via Pinterest 
While writing the previous post, I understood that for me balconies have some kind of magic.
I remember all the talks I had with my friends late at night in various balconies and it's some kind of honesty place for me.
When I'm sitting there, watching the roofs, the trees silently standing before my eyes, when I watch people and cars passing by, it always makes me think about my life, the universe in general, like from the roof perspective. It's like suddenly seeing everything in the same way I see the world from there. And also it makes me be honest with myself and see everything more clearly.
But even more important - I always had someone, who could listen to me while sitting there.
And as I remember all those conversations - it's something magical, clear and inspiring. Something can only happen sitting in front of the wide sky, the silent city and something more behind it all.
xoxo,
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment