linksmų Kalėdų!

photo  via Pinterest
photo via Pinterest
It is the first time in my life, when I'm so far away from the ones  I love at Christmas. Skype video call is the best and the worst thing to do for tonight, because, on one hand, it is still kind of the same thing - to sit around the table and talk, but, on the other hand, when the call is ended and I sit in a complete silence in my room alone, my heart becomes so heavy. This sudden moment of silence is something I can not bear everytime it happens.
But like woderful friend of mine said to me - every year is always something different in the family at Christmas and maybe this year it is me, that is the difference.
One thing I definately learned while being here for Christmas - to bake lithuanian cookies we eat for Christmas! I will share the recipe at my friend's blog next week!
And now for you all, I wish a very merry Christmas and never forget to be kind and good to each other everyday of the year.
And more important:
I hope things are beautiful. And if they're not, then I hope you remember this moment right now when they are. Because you've got to hold up each and every other moment to the moment when things are beautiful and say "Look. I told you. Remember this."
Merry Christmas! Linksmų Kalėdų! Schöne Weihnachten! Glædelig jul!
xoxo,
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment