Inspiration Monday.

photo via Etsy
photo via Pinterest
Good morning, my darlings,
as the weather is getting glum and the Monday is always not helping us to keep optimistic (take a look at these notecards - they're just adorable!), we must found our own ways to keep sunshine at our hearts.
I've recently read this blog article and today I'm going to share my own 5 tips to turn Monday frown upside down :). Here they are:
  • take a break to have a big cup of creamy latte and the book, you're now reading - just 5 pages, you don't know what a difference it can make;
  • go for a walk to a shop to buy your favorite chocolate or think of a one thing that you haven't eaten for so long just because you have forgotten about it;
  • find some new music - the website All Music can show you some similar artists to those you like;
  • cook something special for the evening - maybe a pie?
  • write a letter to your friend - a lovely email about your last weekend counts as well.
The beauty of living is always in the details. Have a bright week!
xoxo,
Ak.
P. S. I adore all the works of Blanca Gomez, this Monday print is so lovely! I have three prints (New York, London and Paris) in my appartment in Vilnius as well, they're all so charming!

No comments:

Post a Comment