let it snow,..

print via Kitten Sneezes
photo via Pinterest
While staying here in Germany, I miss snow soooooo much!
I really enjoy the warm weather here and it's so nice, that it's not rainy and cold (ok, now it's a bit cold, but still not as cold as in Lithuania), but snow - s n o w - is something I can't live without in winter and especially Christmas.
Each year I write in my diary the date I first see snow in that year. I think this year is going to take a while.. 
So the least I could do is to have some snow in my blog :).
xoxo,
Ak.

2 comments:

  1. the same here. I'm waiting so much for the first snow! it seems for me, that everytime it covers everything: sinns, secrets and old sorrows..

    ReplyDelete
  2. the same here - where :)?
    and yes, it really covers everything, everything in your heart and outside - maybe just for this time, but still, it does.

    ReplyDelete