have an adventurous weekend!

photo via Pinterest
Hello, my darlings,
what are you up to this weekend? I hope I could make it to go to Munich to see the Christkindlesmarkt there this Saturday (I've heard it's absolutely charming! Nuremberg Christkindlesmarkt is also very adorable!), but the weather is not very promising, so I might end up with writing Chirstmas cards for everyone.
I have a really nice idea for the cards this year, but I can't tell you right now, cause my friends are reading this blog, haha!
But don't worry, I'm planning to share some ideas for Christmas presents anyway, just the ones I had last year, so maybe you can get some inspiration for this Christmas.
And talking about presents - my lovely friends, who I met at university in Lithuania 2 years ago, Sonata and Monika, send me this year the most amazing present for my birthday - a book of Woody Allen (remember this funny parody?)!
I looooooooove Woody Allen (I even have this delightful print in my apartment in Vilnius!) and I didn't know that there already is a lithuanian edition of his book, so it was a quite surprise for me!
There are three plays in the book, I've already read one - it's so amazing, I have to share this quote, that made me laugh out loud:

[Here's one married man tells the other man about his secret romance with another women]
Fred: What does your psychiatrist say about that?
Jim: He suggested stopping.
Fred: And you...
Jim: I stopped. Seeing my psychiatrist.


Thank you to my lovely friends! I'm so happy, I will read this book hundred of times!

P. S. Did I tell you, my secret dream is to watch all Woody Allen movies (have you seen this funny short movie about New York?) and actually it's quote challenging, because there are over 40 movies! But I'm working on it.

xoxo,
Ak.

4 comments:

  1. such a lovely christmas atmosphere in your blog! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akvileee! I'm glad you liked the book;] Hope to hear more comments after you finish all of it! Can't wait to see you!;*

    M.M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh, can't wait to see you too, my darling ;*!

    ReplyDelete