schöne Weihnachten!

Hello, my darlings,
I finally decorated my room! Unfortunetely, I didn't find the lights. But! I had the idea to decorate a Christmas tree branch with the ribbons and to buy one special Christmas bauble in Christkindlesmarkt.
And then I remembered that we have a very lovely Christmas bauble at my grandmother's home - a strawberry, that my mother had it since she was 5 years old! So I thought it's time to buy a new one - as a memory from Nuremberg and to make it as a special strawberries' tradition. I searched around all the fair, till I've finally found it!
And here are some photos of my little Christmas tree and my lovely strawberry:
Moreover, my lovely friend Justina send me a cute Christmas sock, which is hanging on my wall and gives more Christmas spirit to my room :).
I hope you're all ready for Christmas Eve tomorrow and have a cozy evening today!
xoxo,
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment