Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.

photo via Pinterest
Good morning, my lovelies,
what are you up to this weekend? I don't have some special plans, but I'm really into cooking something new!
And I've found this nice recipe for breakfast! What an cute way of sharing recipe, by the way!
I should say that I'm not really a big breakfast-eater, but on weekends I love having long and tasty breakfast!
The second picture was taken in Berlin, in summer 2010. Our wonderful friend Justė made us this adorable and absolutely delicious breakfast in the balcony, that while looking at this picture, I can still remember that feeling sitting there, eating so tasty sandwiches that just melted in my mouth, drinking white coffee and talking without no rush, just like that :).
Here I somehow forgot, how I really enjoy weekend breakfast, so this weekend I'm going to make a king's breakfast for myself :).
Have a delicious weekend, everyone!
xoxo,
Ak.
quote via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment