personality.

photo via Pinterest
 photo via Pinterest
Today I want you suggest making this personality test we did for one lecture at university (there is a lithuanian version as well).
I discussed with one of my friends if this test can show your true personality and whether you can change yourself from introverted to extroverted person. Or with who you should get along together..
I'm curious, what do you think: can we change ourselves or do we always have some basic features of our character that stays no matter how hard we will try to drop it? Is it easier for you to talk to someone, who is similar to you or to a completely different person, who will tell you about lots of interesting things you haven't heard about?
Here's what I think. Even if we could change ourselves (I'm thinking - yes, maybe we really can), there is no way of seeing ourselves objectively - as they say, noone sees his hunchback. And when we decide how to change, we can't be sure wheter it's going to be better. Moreover, there are lots of experiments made about how the environment we live in build our personality (so, yes, we don't inherit it!), so it also stays as a question, wheter we make the decision to change ourselves or is it just the coincidence of all the surroundings we have experienced.
As for the second question, I still can't find the answer. Talking to the people, with whom you have lots of things in common always seems easier. But what I think is that only our opposites can really inspire us.
xoxo,
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment