holidays' look.

 photo via Pinterest
As holidays are coming, I'm curious - what are you planning to wear on the Christmas Eve?
I found 10 amazing dresses for this occasion, check it out:
      Also, I'd love someday on Christmas or New Years Eve to wear a glittering shoes - these ones are so charming!
      Moreover, glittering nails I find very cool as well (as long as you are not wearing anything else glittering, haha :) ) For example, these green nails looks so adorable!
      Furthermore, I found an article, how to make snowflakes on your nails, check it out, such a lovely idea for Christmas!
      And as I said - I'm not ignoring men as well, so here are 10 things men could were on the holidays:
      It's only two days left!
      xoxo,
      Ak.

        No comments:

        Post a Comment