[..] doesn't mean I'm lost.

photo via Pinterest
Crispy leaves and sun beams flashes through my eyes as I'm wandering once again in the street, which I do not know (one thing I always know about it - it's not the street I need. I mean, seriously, how does it always happen like that??), and yes, it's already 3 weeks since I'm here on my own in Germany..
It's just the way it goes. I've always depended on the kindness of strangers :).
But the strangest feeling that I'm always carrying out here with me since my arrival is that I'm somebody.
A man without the past. It's like we don't have anything with us. Hand luggage only.
Have you seen How I met your mother episode about our personal baggage? This is the main idea I want to tell you now.
photo via Serialmente
I lost my baggage. I lost my studying WTF sciences, my laughs at everything she sees, my the best story teller (perhaps it's due to a language barrier..) and my has a depresion every 2 months baggage.
And perhaps many ohers.
It's some kind of freedom, some kind of eliminating yourself or it's better to say what you've been.
It's time to become somebody you can be.
Man is an onion made up of a hundred integuments, a texture made up of many threads.
(~ Herman Hesse, one of my favorite books - Steppenwolf)
And the first layer is always brown, because it reflects the surroundings mostly.
But you have to find chances in your life to become another layer.
So my hugest wish in life is perfectly defined by Katherine Mansfield - I want to be all that I am capable of becoming.
You know where I found this quote?
This summer when me and my parents where staying at my mother's hometown (which is small & absolutely lovely town!), we went to a cafe for lunch and there was a book of quotes on the table. While we were waiting I've turned some pages and accidentally read this.
You never know what you can find. Serendipity :).
Have a nice week, my lovelies!
xoxo, 
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment