woman & man.

print via Pinterest
Hello, my lovelies, how's your October going? Today one of my new proffesors in university told us a very funny thing about women and men psychology, that refflects in business.
Men, who are very successful in business, always has the attitude like "Well, it wouldn't be such a successful business without me." and women usually says "Oh, I couldn't have made this without my wonderful collegues.". Moreover, when they are asked to tell, how do they came up with this idea, women usually says "We were working all together on this project and so..." and the answer of men would be like "So I was on my way to the toillet, when such a good idea came up to my mind..."
The proffesor was acting this situation so good, he made all the audience laugh out loud! But still, it's so true, I really image people saying that.
Don't get cold!
xoxo,
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment