getting lost is not a waste of time.

I've never been away from my home for such a long time and for me it's like the cold cold water (like the wonderful song of Damien Rice) - it's somehow awakes me, makes me catch the breath of my life. I know I needed it, I know I somehow had to reverse my life, cause in some parts it was missing.
But still there are some moments, when I'm wandering in the streets alone, trying to find the shop I need and I don't know, where the f*** am I going, I hear people talking in other language and it kind of reminds  me of the movie Lost in translation.
I can't answer to myself, what am I doing here. I don't know. And I probobly won't know. But I know one thing for certain. You must search in order to find something. And geting lost is never never never a waste of time.
 xoxo,
Ak.

P. S. this is just what I need sometimes, thank you, Anna!

No comments:

Post a Comment