bayerisches Gemütlichkeit.

I'm already here in Germany for 6 days and I love the city! I have shared some photos, so you could see how lovely and cozy it is. As germans would say - Gemütlichkeit (it means some kind of coziness) is all over the town :).
The second and the third photos are from central trains station - it do looks marvelous! In the fifth photo there is an entrance to Starbucks! How amazing is that, ha? And in the last two photos you can see a house that is near my home, it is very beautiful for me.
All the city is very very german - you can see it from the pictures, so I really like it.
Tonight me and other exchange students will go to the Kneipentour - it is called pub crawl in English, so I think it's going to be fun! Have a good week and don't get cold, my chéris!
xoxo,
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment