hope floats.

photo via Pinterest
photo via Pinterest
Here it is, I'm leaving and my head is full of thoughts I'll never thought I'll have when this moment will come.
You know what? I can't believe that I won't have an iron for 5 months! 5 months I will be wearing wrinkled clothes. 5 MONTHS. Jesus.
AND I'm going to a country, where they say hand-shoes (die Handshuhe) for gloves! (??) Hm..
Anyway, I'm feeling a bit melancholic. :) I couldn't help but wonder: how many times in life do we leave something behind? Old places, bad times, forgotten friends, bad habits, issued lovers.. But it's always not about the end - it's about the beginning. Even if it sometimes mean the return. It's the middle that counts the most.
The next post will be from Nuremberg! I still can't imagine it. And as for now, here's the most hilarious goodbye kisses:
photo via Pinterest
photo via Pinterest
goodbye, my lovelies!
xoxo,
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment