hundred years of autumn.

Good afternoon, my darlings,
are you enjoying the autumn yet? It's the most wonderful time now, when the air is so crispy and sunny, the wind colors your cheeks red and makes you wanna drink hot wine with lemon in the outdoor cafe! It's magic.
My autumn here, in my hometown, just before I leave to Nuremberg, is just lovely. Here is the photo from my window - you see the yellow tree? Every year since 2005 I noticed that it's always the first to get colored - so it's always the first sign of autumn for me.
It is also the first thing I see in the morning and I love drinking coffee while admiring it and thinking about time passing by.
Because every autumn I look at this tree from my window and every autumn it looks so adorable!
So I couldn't help but wonder: do you have your sign for autumn? When do you realize it really came to your door? And most important of all - how many things do we have around us that tell us something?
Now I'm reading the book of
G. G. Marquez, Hundred years of solitude (that I always wanted to read - finally!) and I accidentally found a quote, which absolutely fitted this question: All things around us can talk if you know how to talk to them.
It's amazing how sometimes a book you're reading can give you the answers!
And so it is. But only if we look more closely, through the shadows of the past, you can find out, what they are telling you.
Have a nice autumn day, my lovelies!

xoxo,
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment