congrats to our national basketball team!!!!

Euro-basket 2011 came to an end last night - congratulations to the winners, viva España!!!! I'm a fan of this great team, so I am very happy for them!
Lithuanian national team won the 5th place!! And although it was kind of sad to watch the game with Macedonia, when we were winning all the match, but on the last second the luck turned off from us and we didn't get the chance to fight for the medals, I'm still very happy for our team! And I must say a big thank you for the guys, who played as hard as they could! You were great :)!
Although this kind of victories usually has some bitterness in it, that's how it always is. Sometimes you win the battle, but you loose the war.
Someone once said on the television that every real fan will be happy for every real victory of their team. And that is true. Congrats, my lovelies!
P. S. I adore this picture - it's traditional Mantas Kalnietis (my absolutely favorite player) and Rimantas Kaukėnas victory dance :)!
xoxo,
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment