[...] my breath smells of a thousand fads.

There are only two days of September left, my lovelies, are you enjoying your last sunny autumn days? I'm very glad that in Nuremberg will be 20 °C (!!) when I arrive, so I'll have more warm days to enjoy.
And one warm autumn day like this, my best friends (I love them!!) gave me a birthday present way way too early (I've got about two months to go), because I'm leaving to Germany and they said to me that my present would be too heavy to send.. and here it is - THE NEW ROBBIE WILLIAMS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was soooooooooooooooo happy!!!! And I am still now!!!!
This picture was taken after I've got my present - strange, how the lights were caught. I'm telling you, it's my happiness dancing around :)))
The book takes us to a trip down memory lane as Robbie opens up his personal photo collection from the past 20 years. The book is chaptered into major milestones in his career and each photo is accompanied by behind-the-scenes insight from Robbie, and of course a generous sprinkling of hilarious anecdotes too. (over 250 photos!!) Here are some of these:

My problems from "what's it gonna be like to live in Nuremberg for 5 months?.." changed to "OMG, how to make my suitcase hold this book??". How easy, ha.
And then I understood: in my life I want to find as much things, which make me feel like that - so smitten, so heart-lifted, as I can. And the more different things I find, the more happy I'll be. And as for everyone:
Find something you’re interested in and keep tremendously interested in it. ~ Julia Child
xoxo,
Ak.
P. S. the fifth photo must have a note: these pictures were taken when Robbie discovered Photo Booth on his computer. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment