ticking boxes.

Remember when I told you about the festival Spring of the Cinema?
I mentioned that I would love to see the new short movie by Tadas Vidmantas.
Well, I didn't see the movie in the cinema, but I did saw the director himself that day! The thing was, I won two tickets to the other movie called Ave, which was at the same time like Ticking Boxes. But my movie was late and while we were waiting, Tadas Vidmantas walked from the hall with flowers. Anyway, now it's on Youtube, so you can watch it as well!
The whole time as I was watching this movie, I knew what's the end going to be. But well, the end is not so clear - isn't it?
P. S. Here's a very funny article for lithuanian readers (written by T. Vidmantas) about working with advertisement company - it made me laugh out loud!
xoxo
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment