waiting for the Easter.

 photo via Pinterest
 photo via Marthastewart
What are your plans for the Easter?
I've just looked to these photos and I realized I have to make something special for this year!
I find these marbleized Easter eggs in the first photo just gorgeous - it would be really nice to try to color them like that. So I'm planning to do it this year and here's a very nice description how to do it if you want to give it a try as well.
Moreover, I was thinking about the chocolate cake, but these cupcakes look soooo pretty and the colors are just the colors of spring, aren't they? Unfortunately, I don't have the special form for cupcakes, but, anyway, here's the recipe if you would like to try them.
Or maybe I will buy the form. But I'm 100% sure that if I'll try to bake them, they won't be looking that good as in the picture. Sometimes this saying fits for my kitchen, I have to remember it sometimes:).
P. S. haha, good idea!
xoxo
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment