happy Easter!

photo via Piccsy
What are you up to this loooong weekend?
As I said, I'm planning to try marbleized Easter eggs and I will make this brownie, but - wait - with... Snickers! One friend from Chile made it, when I was in Nuremberg and it was the best chocolate cake I ever had! So I'll try to make for my family the best brownie they ever had!
And also, I'm making the smoked chicken and fruit salad I ate at my friend's birthday - it was also super delicious. All you need is:
grapes, Chinese cabbage, smoked chicken, orange, canned pineapple, plums and mayonnaise! 
I'm not really a sweet things + meet eating person, but these ones are really good, I guarantee you.
So here are all my plans.
My whole Easter holidays by my parents looked mostly like this. And now university starts again on Tuesday and my everyday morning will look as usual like this.
By the way, as you can guess, I love this site, so if you are bored (like me writing my semester work....) there are many pictures that can make you laugh. True.
And here's a random cute little girl with violets photo I made on the Easter 2009:
Happy Easter, my darlings!
xoxo
Ak.