Vilnius for the evening.

Tomorrow I'm going to Vilnius for a few days, so I got an idea to list you my favorite places for the evening if you're ever going to visit this lovely city! So here's the list:

photo via Facebook
This is a very charming place where you can spend a warm summer evening, the atmosphere is very relaxing and nice. Usually you can find there live music playing - from blues to electro, all tastes satisfied!

photo via Facebook
It is a very similar place to the first one, except the music, which doesn't have such a wide range of taste - the atmosphere is usually fulfilled with electro, techno kind of music, so it's a perfect place for such music lovers to chill out with friends. I love this remix, which I heard it there one evening (26:43 makes me wanna jump & dance!!)!
  • Brandy Lounge
 photo via Martyna Jovaišatė
 It is a very small bar in the old town, usually absolutely crowded with friendly & cheerful people. If you find a place to sit somewhere, you're very lucky, but most of the time you just don't want to - the DJ's are playing very moving music and you want to dance all the night!
 photo via facebook
This bar is a bit bigger than Brandy Lounge, but still there isn't much place to dance and it is also usually very crowdy - but on the other hand it shows how good it is. The DJ's play very various music, so it's a nice place to chill out for everyone.

photo via facebook
This is a very cozy pub to sit, to talk and have a drink with your friends. The people who work there are very nice, so you will feel very welcome! The interior is absolutely my favorite - unfortunately, I haven't found much photos, I promise you to show it next time!

 photo via facebook
This bar has also a very nice interior and a cozy atmosphere. On the evenings the DJ's play live music, so you can dance a little, sit a little and relax with your friends.

photo via facebook
This is a very free & creative space for the artists. The building has many floors and often in every floor there are some different exhibitions of various artists' works. On the first floor there is a bar and there usually are live music concerts in the evenings. You must always come by, you never know what you may find there!

This is it, for this time, I will let you know about other lovely places I will find! Just come to see it, my chéris!xoxo,
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment