clothes & prejudices

photo via Pinterest
I couldn't help, but wonder - does everyone has some prejudices that they believe in? I've recently bought a new skirt and as I was walking in the street wearing it for the first time, I got a feeling that I always do while wearing new clothes for the first time. The thing is that if something good or bad happens wearing these new clothes, it will leave a mark and each time I wear these clothes, I will remember it and I will get a feeling that something good/bad will happen again. It is a very silly prejudice that I have, but still I can't help it!
I wonder what prejudices does everyone have of their own everyday? Not to pick the first item on the row on the shelf in the shop? Not to take the last piece of cake on the plate if you're visiting someone?
xoxo,
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment