Inspiration Monday.

Today while sitting in the traffic jam I just remembered the quote from the magical Amelie:
Without you today's emotions would be the scurf of yesterday's.
I ran into an old school friend today in the street. Actually, she just came to me, because I didn't see her, I was just crossing the street, listening to some music and she just waited for me on the other side, came to me and said hello. At first I didn't even recognized her! I haven't seen her around 6 years, since I went to gymnasium. 
I always like people, who instead of walking and pretending they don't know you, come straight to you and ask how are you. I find it kind of sweet, because, you know, it's always easy to walk away. 
We even laugh with my friends that there's always people, who ignore you, even when you see they saw you - but they're just like oh, look, a snowy eagle! - there's no such bird, but, you know, it's just an example, that they make something up, so they could turn their eyes somewhere. We call those people snowy eagles, it's probably doesn't make much sense for you to know that, but it's just funny, when you think about it.
Anyway, I had a nice chat with that girl today and it gave me some inspiration to chat with someone, I haven't saw so long or I don't really know them that well, someday. Just like Leah:).
photo via thxthxthx.com
xoxo
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment