have a blooming weekend.

photos via Everyday Musings
My darlings, I won't say anymore that I don't have time to write the blog - it's obvious and I'm sorry.
But when I find time to write something - I'm doing it.
What's your plan for the weekend?
I had a cozy Friday evening with my lovely friend Sonata, we watched Despicable me, have you seen it? It's my favorite animation movie! These yellow things are soooooo funny and lovely, their laugh is so catching!
On the Saturday evening I'm going to this lindy hop party (for Lithuanian readers I highly recommend it:)! There will be a live playing band and some cool lindy hop dancers, who will show us some tricks. Of course, we can dance there as well, but I'm not sure if that's going to happen, as I find myself at such a low level, haha. Anyway, our group knows at least this shim sham line dance, haha (here's the global shim sham! You can see Lithuanians very very shortly dancing in Vilnius at 3:05!).
And for Sunday, I would love to spend some time with H. Murakami book I told you about - things are going weird there. I have to catch up with them.
And I will be hoping for a warm weather, although it will be perhaps one more month since in Lithuania we will see some blooming trees, but I'm already waiting for them to bloom!
Oh spring, come home!
Have a good one!
P. S. And oh, yes. Some works.
xoxo
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment