Inspiration Monday.

Good morning, my darlings,
nothing can be better than to wake up in a sunny city, in a sunny home! 
This Monday I want to share a creative video - this guy used iPhone and iPad to record the sounds of Tokyo and remixed the city. 
Crazy idea!
But it's so amazing, the sounds in the temple, the robots,.. I just loved the sound of geisha shoes walking!
I couldn't help, but wonder - what would be the sounds of your city?
For Vilnius, I would say, most of all - trolleybus sounds, the bells of the cathedral tolling, coffee machines making coffee, the traffic lights sounds, the pigeons cooing, the sound of the broom sweeping the streets, the women voice in the bus saying "next stop: [..]"..
It's funny when you start thinking, what sounds do you hear everyday! And it somehow is an inbuilt part of a city picture in your mind.
Have a good beet week!
xoxo
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment