Inspiration Monday.

Don't you dare say it's not beautiful - even if you're not a Harry Potter fan:).
If you ask me - I read all the books and saw all the movies, so yes, I'm a fan.
Although I'm often a bit skeptical about things loved by a mass of people. But J. K. Rowling - well, that's an imagination.
Last summer I read the last book of Harry Potter and I wondered if J. K. Rowling is going to write something better than these wonderful books in the future. I was also thinking what it's like to live a life further when you have already accomplished such a huge achievement and had such an enormous success. After it you will always be forced somehow to align to that work. It should be tough, don't you think?
I got too deep, but anyway, read books, enjoy summer & have a magic week!
xoxo
Ak.

1 comment:

  1. Brown skin and reading books on the blanket outside with strawberries or watermelon :) But there is lot of things, that it is very difficult to pick only two things.

    Regards,
    E.

    ReplyDelete