summertime.

photo via Pinterest
Recently I have forgotten how fun is to make a list.
Now I finally have more time to do it. 
So today I'll name 2 things I love about summer as it just begins!
I love swimming (in the lakes is the best! This Saturday I swam for the first time this summer and I was surprised the water wasn't cold at all:) in the evening, because I get a little cold, but then I put some warm clothes and get back to the car to drive home and I get tired, warm, safe and cozy at the same time. I love that feeling. 
And I love the rainfall during the summer heat. It's typical in Lithuania - when you think you're having the hottest day in summer, suddenly the rain comes and after pouring for 10 minutes, it suddenly stops and the air becomes so delightfully fresh. It makes me feel so refreshed.
What's your 2 favorite things about summer? Think for yourself.
And welcome to the summer 2012, my friends.
xoxo
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment