have a fabulous weekend.

photo via Pinterest
What are you up to this weekend, my darlings?
I'm about to announce it officially that this year I will be having the most boring summer ever..
It wasn't quite my plan. Actually I had to go to work in England with my friend for the whole summer. But it didn't worked out. So now I'm doing NOTHING.
Ok, no, I had practice in June, so it's not quite nothing. I've worked in the Parliament of the Republic of Lithuania and my friends used to joke that if I write in my blog about what parliament members are eating at the cafeteria, my blog would become incredible popular, haha.
Anyway, now my friends are gone to various countries, various cities and I'm done with my practice. Actually since I came back from Germany or the last month there, it was quite intense. I had the exams, I came back late, so I had to work more, I had tests almost every week (I should say this semester was the most difficult that I had in my whole studying year), I took dancing classes, I had practice.. and now I'm done with everything and I don't know what to do with this free time!
So this weekend I'm planning to think more about what I want to do with it:). As all my friends are somewhere elsewhere, I plan to watch some movies (I wanted to watch this one), finish The Office last season, read some books and cook some delicious food.
And here are some fun posts around the web for you:
Have a fabulous weekend you all.
xoxo
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment