happy Mother's Day!

photo via British Vogue
What are you up to this weekend, my lovelies? 
I'm visiting my parents in Panevėžys and celebrating Mother's Day this Sunday. 
Do you give a present for your mother on this day? I was surprised when one of my friends said they don't give presents - only flowers. Me and my sister always get a present for our mother and for grandmother as well. So when I told my sister that my friend gives only flowers, we laughed that we have made our mother and grandma effete, haha. 
Anyway, how do you surprise your mum?
If you still haven't picked up a present, here's a lovely Gift Guide for you.
What your other plans for the weekend? 
I think I will go cycling with my parents in the forest near our home - it's a wonderful route, the air is so fresh there, I love it! I'm also meeting my old friend from school - she's now studying in Kaunas, so I haven't seen her for ages. Of course, tones of work for next week and one article (the theme is still the secret for you) coming up in our student's faculty website (unfortunately, only Lithuanians will be able to read it). So that's it.
Last weekend we had temperature +26 in Vilnius (whaaaaaaaaat??), so the summer actually already started there. But this weekend's forecast is a bit more normal, I'm glad to say we have the spring back - whew.
And here's some fun posts around the world:
P. S. How cute is one of my favorite model's, Natalia Vodianova daughter Neva in the campaign for Caramel Baby and Child? More here..
P. S. P. S. Talking about Vilnius Temperature.. remember? There are some new videos out there, check it out!

Have a charming weekend!
xoxo
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment