the happiest country in the world.

photo via Pinterest
Once again Denmark reported to be the happiest country in the world. One funny fact from the article:
A high employment rate of 73% and a low percentage of 1.92% of employees working long hours contribute to high satisfaction levels. But overall, it is hard to pin down why those Danes are so darn happy.
Well, seems like nobody knows their secret!
I really admire this country, I've even learned Danish for a year (you can not imagine how hard it was!) and I hope I will go there someday and check up what they are hiding there:).
My sister was in Copenhagen last year and she brought me the little mermaid statue copy that is now by my window reminding me how much I want to go there:).
Just look at this photography blog, it's so beautiful!
xoxo
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment