Inspiration Monday.

Today I start my last week in Nuremberg (not so successfully although) and I want to share a wonderful trailer from an upcoming movie Advanced Style, which will show up this summer! It is a documentary about stylish New York older ladies - the trailer is so cool!
I love the way a women says: lately I was hungry for colors! 
I'm curious - do you sometimes feel hungry for colors?
I really do, especially when the winter blues come around - in Lithuania, actually too often. These kind of days when the sky is grey, the trees are grey, the grey mud everywhere - it is so depressing! So that is why I love - love - colors! And combining colors is one of the methods of excising creativity and it makes you feel better. 
And what was funny about this video that actually only when I watched it twice, I noticed that the director's name is lithuanian!
Lina Plioplyte is a Lithuanian-born video maker based in New York city. She directs, films, and edits documentaries, music videos and fashion shorts (more information on her blog - here!).
So try to get the look that average person in the street would never wear and have a stylish week!
xoxo
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment