happy Valentine's.

photo via piccsy.com
My best friend once said to me one of the best quotes ever.
If you don't have whom to give your love, give it to your friends. 
And that's a wonderful tip for life. What is good and shared is two times better, don't you think?
So today I want to share my love with you, because this afternoon my blog was complimented once again and I can not tell you, how much it means to me that someone reads it and appreciates it.
It gave me really a lot, because as I said, the math is easy here - good things that are shared magically doubles.
So that is why today I want to thank you - you, who now are reading this sentence!
And if you don't have to whom to give your love today, it doesn't matter, just:
print via keep-calm-and.tumblr.com
Share some love, leave a comment :)!
xoxo
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment