good company.

photo via Pinterest
Since I came here, to Germany for five months, I still can't really, with all my heart, enjoy my time here, because I miss my family and my friends so much.
And before coming here, I was thinking about it, I knew it's going to happen, but I was telling myself that new places, new people, new adventures will be so inspiring that it won't be that hard.
But now, I must say, although these new things are really inspiring, the heartache sometimes seems unbearable.
And at these moments I start asking myself - why I came here? What I was willing to find? The grass is always greener, isn't it?
But I really thought this new place will help me to find myself, to find some different parts of me that can't be reflected in my usual environment, when everything around me has some expectations on me.
And then the answer was given me:
There's no way of knowing for sure, where the safiest place is, so the best you can hope for is to have some good company.
xoxo,
Ak.
P. S. yes, that's me on the right :).

3 comments:

  1. ...išvažiuoti juk tam ir reikia, kad pasiilgtum, kad užsinorėtum grįžti :)

    I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tavo šitas laikas Vokietijoje greitai pasibaigs ir galbūt niekuomet ten nebenorėsi grįžti, bet, manau, po šito visai kitaip pasižiūrėsi į savo gyvenimą Lietuvoje, į šeimą ir tuos pačius draugus.
    Dėl panašių priežasčių, kaip ir tu norėjai, dabar ir aš noriu į Vokietiją. Kardinaliai pakeitus aplinką lengviau suprasti, ko nori ir ką gali. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. tikrai taip - pasiilgti ir grįžti, juk daug baisiau būtų suprasti, kad nėra, ko pasiilgti :).
    manau, tikrai norėsis grįžti ir čia ir turbūt vėl kitaip į buvimą Vokietijoj pažvelgsiu grįžus - visad reikia laiko, atstumo, kad ateitų suvokimas.
    Gabriele, jei reikės kada kokio patarimo apie gyvenimą Vokietijoj, visad gali man parašyt ;)!

    ReplyDelete